Sunday, March 6, 2011

me! me!! me!!!

Its a me special and I truly have nothing to write, so I'll give you little tidbits about myself instead.
1. I have a thing for damaged, tortured people. Not the Edward Cullens though. More along the lines of artistically inclined, have-the-ability-to-feel-a-lot, smart, but have some deep issues kinda person.
2.My marriage fantasy is to get hitched with a cute white preppy person. The Ivy-league degrees all intact.
3.I wish I had a beauty spot right above my lip.
4. I secretely wanna knife my baby sisters
5. I secretely wanna knife my elder sister
6. I wish I had hazel or green eyes
8. I wish I was skinny...sometimes
9. I have massive boobs..x_x
7. Short hair actually looks good on me, hallelujah somebody?
8. I would pick taylor Lautner anyday over Robert Pattinson, but I'm NOT a twilight fan
9. I have a mini OCD for bad use of speecha and grammar
10.I'm a fine gehl...hahahaha..
11."Mildly prudish" is my middle name
okay I'm done...this is difficult.
xoxo..rUdEgIrL
P.S: don't save the pictures...okay? :)
oh...and if you wanna see the full picture(non-thumbnail), just click on it..:) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment