Friday, July 30, 2010

Family Ish-Part One

So yes, I don’t belong to the Kardashian clan and my family isn’t crawling with fabulousity. In fact, my family is pretty normal. Well, for an obsessive-compulsive father, a mum who just makes you want to laugh and scream at the same time, sisters who you suspect were sent by God to punish you for your past sins on earth, my family is just like any other Nigerian middle-class family trying to survive the BS this country throws at us and we throw at ourselves daily.
The father:
·         Head of the house
I’l start with a physical description. He is a bit fat, has a pot (don’t they all do), dark skinned and not bad looking for his age (I mean, I ddnt get my fine face from someone who looked like cow poo now.)
This man is the epitome of overprotective. CHRIST!  You should see this man have a fit if he discovers my cinema trip was with a boy. He naturally assumes that all my friends are girls. Seriously, I mean were in 2010 o. Daddy wake up. It’s like this man no wan make I grow up again. He monitors all my phone calls, he has to know all the people I’m going out with, and if he as much as hears the word “party”. My life will never be the same again. I’m just waiting for the man’s reaction when I tell him I have a boyfriend, or even better, IM BISEXUAL. Man go die...
P.S: Im not bisexual. It’s a scare tactic used m=by frustrated sixteen year olds like me who want our fathers to be so scared of us becoming lesbians that they encourage us to meet as many male species as we can. IT WORKS O!!...(speaking from experience)..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment