Saturday, July 31, 2010

family -ish..2

**This was too juicy to wait till tomorrow.**
And here I was thinking my life sucked and I had nothing to blog about when all the laughter and annoyance was staring me right in the face. I know I promised never to blog bout daddy again, but damn..Twas too juicy

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
POPSY HAS JOINED FACEBOOK OOO!!!!  
**I am officially screwed over.**
Okay, so back to basics. After todays emmbarrasmentation-yes it is a word, just not in the dictionary. I decided to try my luck to see if I would still be able to wrangle cash outta him cuz I needed to chill with peeps. So, I told him. Na so popsy begin to dey question me o.
“Which friends?”
“From where?” (ah-han..so im not supposed to have friends again...I GO TO SCHOOL FOR FUCK SAKE!)
“I thought you said all your school friends were based in abj” I replied “most of them yes, but there in Lagos now”
“Who are they?”
I couldn’t help myself, na so I begin laugh (inwardly o...if not...)
I replied “shayo, ade  e.t.c (fake named btw) I had to. If he heard the name of a male..all hell would let loose. Now I couldn’t afford that could I?
One hour later
My lil sis comes to tell me “daddy is joining facebook”
Me: *silence*
He joins logs in and goes straight to the profile of my youngest sister. Bear in mind tha t she is just 12 as I relay what she told me
Youngest sis: So daddy checked my profile and started shouting just cuz I put up a nickname in the middle. He was shouting bout how putting up the nickname in facebook can affect my job opportunities in the future...IMAGINE!!!!! 
Me: What of me whose facebook name is false from start to finish?
Youngest sis: Then he started checking all the profiles of all my friends (over 170 people o!) and asked her who each person was respectively.
Me: I swear down, half my friends on facebook, I DONT KNOW 
 He then saw the profile of one of our neighbours who was like 21. He started hollerin again ...”These boy is too old to be your friend”
Me: Biko, this boy is our neighbour, not her toaster
#ontothenextone her info  
Youngest sis: On the “Reasons for joining facebook” He saw friendship and dating..which I think she put up as a joke
Popsy begin holler again o....wait now..I’m not done yet..
Youngest sis: On the “interested in” part I put both sexes..I mean.. I didn’t want to appear like a lesbian. Daddy saw it and started to holler...again...
Me: I PUT ONLY MEN OOO...(lauhing)

**I’m waiting for popsy to ask about my profile**
**The house will go up in flames**
Stay tuned for the next instalment of family-ish—mummy dearest.
You know you love me
XoxO
rUdE gIrL

No comments:

Post a Comment