Sunday, August 1, 2010

randomzzz

 Random title? Yeah, I know. Its one of those moments where I have so many random teenage thoughts swirling through my head, but none carries that extra weight to publish a whole blogs worth of topic. If my last sentence made no sense, you still know what I mean so quit correcting me.
So, I have some “miniature-sized bumps” on the smooth plane of skin that I call my face. Why? My family has no history with pimples or any other facial complications, so why am I the one. I know some people might ask why I’m freaking out because of a few “bumps”, not pimple, mind you. I asked my mum, and she said they were mosquito bites. Thank you so much PHCN for limiting my toasting opportunities..lol..jokes
So, I basically live in an area where the only friend I have happens to be my cousin. The other few teenagers happen to be either sad excuses for humanity or they are male species. Now we wouldn’t want daddy to have a fit if one of them decides to holler at my house, so I’m sticking to prevention better than cure.
I’m sitting here listening to red jumpsuits apparatus’s-guardian angel. Excellent song by the way, if you like guitars. Red jumpsuit apparatus. Who in the world comes up with a name like that for a group/band? They’ve got amazing vocals though. Damn I forgot what my next sentence was. That’s been happening a lot to me lately. I hope it’s not early amnesia.
Oh yes, before I forget. IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN INCEPTION, STEAL, BORROW, MONEY AND/OR DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SEE IT. ..Or you could just go to the cinemas and pay. That movie, I believe slapped James Cameron and his amazing writing and directing skills right across the face...HARD!!!. Also, some peeps have been saying stuff bout dull people not understanding the movie. As for me, I think, as long as you graduated high school..without any corner corner, you’re fine. Well, except you’re extraordinarily retarded. Big ups the director..what’s his name again?..damn I forgot. Oh well.He also directed the dark knight which I do not need to tell you was a HUGE success, even thought I really didn’t see the fanciness.(I preferred the book)..
Okay, so yes, yall have seen the intellectual pathway of randomly intelligible erm..erm..thoughts.yes thoughts passing through the head of rudegirl tonight.
**peace**

No comments:

Post a Comment