Monday, August 9, 2010

Things I hate bout you

So, after watching again the movie “10 things I hate about you”, I got inspired to write my own poem on the love-hate triangle that has plagued humanity for since the word love came into existence. Now, I’m not much of a poet, so spare me in the criticisms.
I hate the way I react to you
I hate the way you change my moods
One moment, I’m confident and cool
The next I’m a blubbering angry mess because of you

I hate it when you pay me too much attention
But hate it more when you barely display any affection
I hate the way you strip me of words
Walking away leaving me in awe       

I hate the way I react very strongly
Because I hate you annoying me so easily
I hate it so much it makes me sick
But worst of all I hate
Knowing that I can’t hate you


No comments:

Post a Comment