Saturday, February 19, 2011

mivu:)

2:46 am, 20th February, 2011


I cried, and talked, and hugged and cried some more. Okay, you get the idea. Damn. I never thought I of all people would do that. Turns out I’m human after all. Just your unaverage, run-of-the-mill, cares-too-much and later does-not-give-the-slightest-flying-fuck and reverts back to phase one kinda girl, but enough about me. This piece is about someone else.

I cried in front of her. She listened, people, LISTENED to me. She hugged me, and as cheesy as it might sound…to me, I hugged back. I LOVE this girl. She’s not Tolu, but I’ll be dammed if she’s not the best thing/person that happened to me in this heathole of a state. Alright, I’ll type her name…its Vivian Mary Jane Ibegbule…mivu child 

She’s skinny, but has a good figure, in a white-girl-who-has-a-nice-shape-kinda-way. I’ll admit it, she has nice brown eyes. She doesn’t have a spaded nose like me…and she’s got pimples which she hates, but she’s still a damn looker. She loves Pringles and hates domestic work, particularly laundry. She’s sitting across from me watching whateveritis or bbm-ing or I don’t know, but the point is she’s awesome. She likes to call what I would refer to as “sappy crappy guitar riddled shit” her kinda music, but occasionally we agree on some songs, particularly the ones of “The Script”..awesome band btw..check em out. She also likes chicken and Indomie, Hilarie Burton (see?? I spelt it well) and spaghetti bolognaise.

The point is, this girl listened to me. For the first time in my life, it actually feels okay to just let it all out and talk….I think the reason I’ve been talking so much in my life was because I never had the chance to say what I really wanted to say. Okay, I better post this before she goes to bed…got church tomorrow and I’m really looking forward to downing her in water if she doesn’t respond to my gentle wake up taps. Guess what I’m tryna say is….Mivu, you’re the best…you’re one in a million, seriously…..I mean it….

I mean it babe, I really mean it

Thx for being there

Xoxo

rUdEgIrL

1 comment: