Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Still on words...Friendship...don't I looove that word

          Still practicing how to write daily and following the 12.5 rules of writing, I thought about a lot of my friends and decided to write about them. You have to pardon me because I'm writing directly from my brain and heart so there might be some teeny-weeny writing flaws innit. See I love friends. The concept of the word friendship is veree appealing to me. To me, friends portray a person of group of people that have your back, for a time in your life(sorry, not a fan of true and forever-lasting friendship). They test your limits and encourage you. They poke fun at you yet protect you when you're truly stung and...some of them give the best advice ever(even though I never listen half the time and the other half involves carrying out the advise the wrongest way possible). Their like a mini family you know that you can't fight with forever. They give you a sense of belonging somewhere because no one can stand the feeling of loneliness (even losers have other losers as friends and the the coldest people have other people they can relate to.see high school bitches.lol.no offence meant, but do they really have any real friends?). 
        October 05. I just resumed this annoying but really good looking school in some laid back village in one of the most boring states(boring even to boring me) which happens to be my home state(double problems..how could my parents do this to me?). I'm really pissed off cuz some  douche came over and started messing with me cuz I was new. Seriously? this is 9ja(Nigeria) not some phony high school in an hollywood studio. New students aren't as pathetic as they make us seem. In retrospect, our situation is worse because we have no idea who and what people are like so end up making the totally wrong choices and saying the wrong things for the first few weeks. Here I saw and encountered a lot of "friend specimen"
          Friend Specimen 1: Most of these friend types tend to be female. They are usually good people inside, but have irritating ways of showing it. They are awfully over-familiar with people and always find a mysterious way of being related to new people. They are very nice to people they like even if those people hate the sight of them or could not care less about them. They are veree, I repeat vereee nasty to people they do not like. They never take advise even if it is for their good. Simply put, they are "special".lol. anybody's face pop-up in your mind..or maybe it;s YOUR FACE. Don't take me wrong here. They are good people, just a little bit more  damaged than we all are aren't we?..
          Friend Specimen 2: They LIE LIE and LIE some more. Funny thing is, we all have a bit of this in us. A lot of us do it to belong, but the truth is a lot of our friends would accept us as we are without having to tell lies ugly, hot, sexy, beautiful, neurotic and all. After a while, like in all cases, our the lies catch up with them and they face what led them to lying in the first place-FEAR OF NO FRIENDS. Now in a hollywood movie, he/she(in most cases she) would realize she has been hurting the few real friends she has and would feel remorseful. Then the abandoned friends would realize she has learnt her lessons and forgive her cuz "that's what friends do". Somehow, the fake friends she lied to end up losing. Reality check: that is a LIE. Now this is what real life is like: if the lies get excessive and she has no proof, everyone will know he/she is a LIAR and start to avoid making conversation with them. Soon, the fake friends start to put together a plan to find out the truth and of course they do. Final verdict; THEIR SCREWED. They have ha d no time to make real friends in the course of their lying so, THEY BECOME FRIENDLESS which is what they started lying for in the first place. How ironical is that? 
          Friend Specimen 3: also called fair-weather friends. That's pretty  self explanatory. They only stay when you got good things going for you. uh-hun.
          Friend Specimen 4: They love you tails and fangs and all. If you're being stupid, they tell you. They jack you back to reality and you love them just as much as they love you. You laugh and cry together. You can't stand arguing with them for long. You tend to be very similar or very different from them, but it only makes it more fun. Did I mention they give great advise?..oh yeah I did, but I'm saying it again. Friends are the second best gift(1. family) one can ever have. Other people come and go, but friends stay (even if they aren't the same people) and help you through it all. I LOVE FRIENDSHIP.
This is dedicated to all everyone in see and who sees me as real, valued and trusted friend.
You know you love me
xoxo...rUdE gIrL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment